KENYA 360

The Kenyans Voice Outlet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ChatChat  

Share | 

HOW COME MY P.E TEACHER IN HIGH SCHOO WAS NOT THIS GENEROUS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wangumakeri

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: HOW COME MY P.E TEACHER IN HIGH SCHOO WAS NOT THIS GENEROUS   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:44 pm

Teacher sent nude photos to student's cell, cops say

A high-school gym teacher was charged with sending nude pictures of herself and sexually suggestive cell-phone text messages to a 14-year-old freshman at the school. Beth Ann Chester, a 26-year-old health and physical-education teacher at Moon Area High School in suburban Pittsburgh, was arrested Friday and charged with child sexual abuse, statutory sexual assault and related counts, authorities said. Police said the married Chester had sent the boy three pictures of herself, two of them naked, by cell phone Dec. 22, and the boy replied with a naked picture of himself. The boy denied having physical contact with Chester, but there probably was contact, Moon Township police Chief Leo McCarthy said. The boy also told police he "felt he was in love with the teacher now," police said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MWANIA

PostSubject: Re: HOW COME MY P.E TEACHER IN HIGH SCHOO WAS NOT THIS GENEROUS   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:47 pm

I always new mrs. murungi my P.E teacher could have done more! but she ddnt she was hot, mature, and fit and P.E was always cheerful!
but she ddnt do more like this good teacher!

Mrs. murungi i blame you !
Back to top Go down

HOW COME MY P.E TEACHER IN HIGH SCHOO WAS NOT THIS GENEROUS
Page 1 of 1